Our service and what’s included
Luxury linen, tea/coffee to your door in the morning, cooked breakfast, espresso machine…
For Catered and Self-Catered Ski Chalets
- Skiology mountain restaurant guide/itineraries
- Apple TV
- Luxury linen and towels
- British TV
- Reading library
- Classic chalet board games
- Organic body wash
- Hair dryers in every room
Our original service
For Catered Ski Chalets
- 5 nights catered on a week long holiday including…
- Sparkling wine welcome on the first night
- 4 course dinners with bottomless ‘beyond organic’ white and red wine. Canapés, starter, main and dessert from menu curated by former Fortnum and Mason development chef – Skiology brother Luke Turner*
- Wake up drink delivered to your door
- Large cooked and continental breakfast including espresso, porridge, boiled eggs, fresh French bread, Bonne Maman jams, Nutella, Marmite, cereals, yoghurts, fruit, nuts, seeds and dried fruit*
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes*
- Daily communal area clean*
- Daily bedroom/bathroom clean after breakfast (optional if your room is still in use)*
- Dine in option for one of the 2 team nights off for all 7 night stays.
*Every catered day
- Our original service +
- 3 team member to 14 guests. Chef, host/chalet manager and host.
- Cheese board every catered night
Deux Freres, Grand Sapin, Le Rucher, Atelier, Hibou, Lanterne
- Our original service +
- 2 team members chef and host
- Chalet Atelier, Grand Hibou, Lanterne. Private shuttle to and from the Prodain lift 8:30-9:15 & 16:00-17:30. Lifts will be provided on 1 of the 2 days off excluding arrival day in resort.
Self Catered: Ibex & Petite Ibex
- Help booking airport transfers, ski hire and lift passes before arrival
- Basket of Logs for the fire (winter)
- Welcome pack with tea, coffee, milk, sugar, basic organic cleaning products, dishwasher tabs, washing up liquid, bin bags, dish sponge, 2 x tea towels, loo rolls, tea towels & bottle of fizz!
Included for infants
- First stay is FREE! For all repeat visits £150
- Choose from children’s dinner, adults food or we can do a shop on babies behalf (reimbursable when you are in resort to the amount on the receipt)
- Mattress softener
- High chair
- Kid cutlery
- Box of toys
More time on the piste
- Winter sports equipment delivered to the chalet or ski shops within 150m of the chalet.
- Lift passes waiting for you upon arrival (if ordered through us).
- Chalet Atelier, Grand Hibou, Lanterne – Private shuttle to and from the Prodain lift 8:30-9:15 & 16:00-17:30.
- Discounted ski hire when you mention “Skiology”.
- Discounted airport transfers.
- Choose our dine in option for one of the 2 team nights off when staying 7 nights. Enjoy 2 courses of the chef’s specials which will be prepared for you before the team head off. Price options from €10pp.
- Service and catering available every day apart from staff days off (normally Tuesday and Friday) which includes a self-service continental breakfast.
- Breakfast as standard is 08:00 – 09:00, children’s tea is at 17:30 and adults dinner at 19:30. Meals times are flexible by 30 mins either way to suit your group’s dynamic.
- Every 3-4 night stay is inclusive of 1 team day off. Breakfast and afternoon tea will be provided and we can make a restaurant recommendation and booking for your evening.
- All 7 night stays will have a maximum of 2 team days off and minimum of 1 however, these will still include breakfast and afternoon tea and then we will provide restaurant recommendations and assist with a booking for the evenings.
The following is also not included however we can help organise
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes
- Ski hire
- Ski lessons
What is not included?
Dine In Option
Optional for all 7 night stays
French working regulations requires team members to have 2 days off per week therefore 5 catered days will be provided during a week stay. This allows the opportunity to experience the incredible resort restaurant vibes on two occasions! You can find out more about Skiology’s Top Restaurant Recommendations here.
For those guests who are used to 6 nights of catering, we are offering a dine in option at the chalet on one of these nights off. So if you would prefer, you can enjoy an evening around the dinner table with a Skiology Raclette along with a crisp glass of beyond organic wine by Paul Boyer, which is included. For children, we can specially prepared a cottage pie with homemade ice cream for dessert.
€20 per adult / €10 per child
Please note that you must request the dine in option prior to your arrival in resort and payment is required prior to or upon arrival in resort. Cash Euros or card payments accepted.