To Make The Soup
- Roughly dice the onions and carrots and sauteed in 1 tsp of oil on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and simmer until soft (20-30 minutes).
- Add garlic, cumin, paprika, ginger and soy sauce
- Add coconut cream and chopped coriander, heat for 5 minutes. Blend then add lime juice
For the Garnish
- Mix soy sauce, peanut butter and honey
- Dice aubergine and coat well with the peanut glaze. Bake for 25 minutes.
Top tip for serving: make sure you heat up your serving bowls in the oven. Carefully ladle 1 to 1 ½ ladles of the soup into each bowl. Place 6-7 cubes of aubergine in a line just off centre in the soup. Now build this up with fine slices of radish and coriander leaves. You’re done!