A classic cheesecake recipe with a citrus twist. We love this cold set cheesecake for its simplicity and mouthwatering results. So grab your apron, let’s get cooking!
Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients
|Limes, zest and juice||4|
|Bottled lemon juice|
|Limes, zest and juice||2|
- Use a food processor to crush the biscuits.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan, stir in the crushed biscuits and mix well.
- Roll limes firmly under your hand on a hard surface to get ready to juice. Zest the limes and squeeze the juice into a measuring jug. Add lemon juice if needed to make up to 175ml.
- Put mascarpone, cream, lime zest and juice into a bowl and sieve in the icing sugar. Whisk together until thick.
- Line a tray with baking paper, you can use a little of the mascarpone mix to stick each corner of the paper down. Place the food circle on the baking paper and place 1 tablespoon of the biscuit mix in the ring. Press down to make a firm base with the bottom of a clean glass. Spoon in the cheesecake mix into the ring. Carefully remove the ring, wipe off any cheesecake reside, then repeat the process across the baking sheet for the other 9 cheesecakes.
- Put in the fridge for up to 5 hours.
- Drizzle: Put the ingredients in a pan. Melt together. Sieve to remove lumps. Add cream reheat. Serve at room temperature, will not pour straight from the fridge. To serve garnish with extra zest, crumbled biscuit with the drizzle.
Let us know your thoughts about this cheesecake recipe! Or share your results with us on Instagram!