As the Alps draws closer to the end of the 2021 winter season, thoughts of optimism are turning to the next winter season 2022. So much so that we are now fully booked for New Year with had term not far behind! And with our covid cancellation policy, there is no reason why you shouldn’t book your group ski trip now too! It’s been so long, don’t miss out on Winter 2022!
Midseason weeks are typically most popular amongst group bookings and midseason travel prices are still reasonably priced at the time of writing this (March 2021). So grab a bargain flight and get the ball rolling!
Airtravel may not be for everyone and so perhaps driving is the answer. And the good news is that not only do most of our chalets have parking, we also have written a blog on how easily Morzine is reached by car!
Group ski trip bookings
We always recommend that large group bookings need to get booked in now and here’s why:
- You can more easily secure a chalet large enough + with the dates your whole group can all do. Once they’re booked, they’re booked!
- Organising bigger groups takes time.Start the ski group WhatsApp group now so that you can finalise a date and location now while flight prices are low and accommodation has availability. “Ski Squad, ASSEMBLE!”
Book with confidence amid Coronavirus uncertainty
As the global pandemic is an ever-developing situation, nobody can be sure exactly what the next winter season will hold. Since nobody likes having to cancel, we have now made it easier with our Covid Cancellation policy>>
So we are business as usual and now eagerly counting down the days until the first snow arrives. Of course, we have some extra precautions in place in order to observe government guidelines.
Got any good deals?
Well since you ask, yes we do!
- Check out our super saver week from 8th/9th January for our best prices. Perfect for groups looking for quiet pistes and the best snow.
- Recommend us to a friend who books and earn a £50 – £100 referral bonus!
- Short stays from £429 per person in January and March 2022.
15% off full chalet bookings:
19th/20th March for 7 nights
Join us on the slopes in the spring sunshine and historically good snow! This is the perfect week for groups to escape to the mountains, avoiding the school holiday rush.
Lead Booker Assistance
Anyone who has had the task of acting as the lead booker will know that sometimes, it can turn into a lot of ski admin. Some love it, others perhaps not so much. Well, the good news is that Sophie at Skiology HQ absolutely LOVES ski admin and so is on hand to assist the whole group in bringing their ski plans together. Typically we can help with:
- Lift passes
- Ski hire
We can also assist with bookings for massage, restaurants, non-skiing resort activities and lessons. Whatever the query, we are on hand to help arrange or point you in the right direction. We can communicate with everyone in your group individually or as a group so just get in touch to let us know how we can help 🙂