- July 10th : Travel corridor opens from England to France meaning no need to quarantine on return.
- June 15th : Borders open! FCO do not recommend travel therefore insurance may be difficult however we are a step closer!
- June 02nd : Restaurants, bars, cafes, gites, hotels and B&Bs – in green zones may reopen
- 28 th May : 100km travel ban removed from 2nd June
- 11th May: Morzine and Les Carroz are declared Green zones and restrictions are eased. Paperwork no longer required to leave residence.
One can now travel up to 100km.Face masks required in public spaces. Borders are still closed. Forecast to open 15th June with self quarantine period of 2 weeks needed upon arrival.
- Lifts opening:
- The mountain biking area of Morzine will be open from June 27 to September 20, 2020 inclusive **.
- The sledge (luge) will open from 04 July to 30 August 2020 inclusive.
- The Nyon cable car and the Pointe de Nyon for pedestrians will open from July 11 to August 23, 2020 inclusive.
- ** If World Cup maintained in Les Gets. Otherwise domain closes on September 06, 2020.
- Les Carroz – Lift, Bike Park, Swimming pool, Luge: from 27th June to 30th August
- Read about Covid safe lifts standards
Skiology developments and precautions
Summer 2020 bookings
For all new summer 2020 bookings 100% refund policy for cancellations due to COVID–19 travel restrictions more than 10 days prior to your arrival. If you have to cancel your holiday within 10 days of your arrival, we will happily transfer your holiday anytime up until August 2022.
Transferable deposits for winter 2020 2021
Dream ahead and book your next holiday with us now and start getting excited about creating new memories with your friends and family. Studies say the longer you plan your holiday for the more enjoyment you get!
Transferable deposits means that should you need or wish to delay your holiday due to Covid 19 restrictions, you can freely transfer your deposit to another date of your choice, until April 24th 2022. Your deposit is also fully refundable until September 15th.
This allows you to take advantage of some of the least expensive flights that we have ever seen, now available with Easyjet until April 2021, also with flexible conditions.
When the balance is due, simply let us know if you would like to move your dates to another time. Reasons that we can think of are: border closures, travel restrictions by FCO, holiday in quarantine areas or coming from quarantine areas as defined by local government, Covid symptoms of group/part of group or immediate family.
Additionally, this May we will be offering half price deposits at £75pp on upcoming Summer and Winter bookings.
Our accommodation precautions
Cleanliness is paramount
We would rather do too much than too little. We will continue with our leave no trace policy, high cleanliness standards and additionally be using C19 enhanced cleaning standards . Last winter we were graded an average of 4.97/5 for cleanliness by 379 guests who filled in our feedback cards.
This summer we are also:
- Continuing to provide self-catered properties to maximise social distancing with ample parking for those who want to go from home to holiday with the least external contact.
- Replacing antibacterial cleaning materials with disinfectant when cleaning, especially on all high touch point areas (including light switches, handles, taps, appliances, handrails, remotes, plug sockets, dining chairs, etc.)
- Removing surplus items e.g surplus crockery, paperwork, board games books etcwe don’t want this to have a negative impact on your stay so if you feel there is something you want for let us know and we will do our best.
- Protect high touch items e.g remotes in plastic bags.
- Providing team members with face masks as well as gloves for cleaning and any other operations within our premises.
- Offering optional video call ‘meet and greets’ and key safety boxes for those who wish.
- Working with experienced team members who are well practiced in Skiology standards meet Sam and Roby.
- Post a solidarity and responsibility charter in each chalet for guests to adhere mindful of other guests.
Winter 2020 21
Transferable deposits are applicable to all new winter holidays. Depending on demand, we are also considering offering further self-catered options. Watch this space!
We can’t wait to see you out here and share our beautiful environment with you. We consider it to be the ultimate post lockdown destination – large open spaces and Alpine air await. We will keep this post updated as travel, our passion, revitalises. Check availability.