- 11th May: Morzine and Les Carroz are declared Green zones and restrictions are eased. Paperwork no longer required to leave residence. One can now travel up to 100km. Face masks required in public spaces.
- Due 6th June: Restaurants can open.
- Lifts opening:
- Due 20th June: Les Gets lifts to open.
- Due 27th June: Pleney (Morzine) lift to open.
- Due 4th July: Avoriaz lifts to open.
- Due 13th July: Nyon lifts to open.
- Read about Covid safe lifts standards
Skiology developments and precautions
Summer 2020 bookings
For all new summer 2020 bookings 100% refund policy for cancellations due to COVID–19 travel restrictions.
Transferable deposits for winter 2020 2021
Dream ahead and book your next holiday with us now and start getting excited about creating new memories with your friends and family. Studies say the longer you plan your holiday for the more enjoyment you get!
Transferable deposits means that should you need or wish to delay your holiday due to Covid 19 restrictions, you can freely transfer your deposit to another date of your choice, until April 24th 2022.
This allows you to take advantage of some of the least expensive flights that we have ever seen, now available with Easyjet until April 2021, also with flexible conditions.
When the balance is due, simply let us know if you would like to move your dates to another time. Reasons that we can think of are: border closures, travel restrictions by FCO, holiday in quarantine areas or coming from quarantine areas as defined by local government, Covid symptoms of group/part of group or immediate family.
Additionally, this May we will be offering half price deposits at £75pp on upcoming Summer and Winter bookings.
Our accommodation precautions
Cleanliness is paramount
We would rather do too much than too little. We will continue with our high cleanliness standards and leave not trace policy. Last winter we were graded an average of 4.97/5 for cleanliness by 379 guests who filled in our feedback cards.
This summer we are also:
- Continuing to provide self-catered properties to maximise social distancing.
- Replacing antibacterial cleaning materials with disinfectant when cleaning, especially on all high touch point areas (including light switches, handles, taps, appliances, handrails, remotes, plug sockets, dining chairs, etc.)
- Removing surplus items e.g surplus crockery.
- Providing team members with face masks as well as gloves for cleaning and any other operations within our premises.
- Offering optional video call ‘meet and greets’ and key safety boxes for those who wish.
- Working with experienced team members who are well practiced in Skiology standards meet Sam and Roby.
- Continuing to provide accommodation with parking facilities for those who wish to drive.
Winter 2020 21
Transferable deposits are applicable to all new winter holidays. Depending on demand, we are also considering offering further self-catered options. Watch this space!
We can’t wait to see you out here and share our beautiful environment with you. We consider it to be the ultimate post lockdown destination – large open spaces and Alpine air await. We will keep this post updated as travel, our passion, revitalises. Check availability.