We work from the principle, happy kids = happy parents!
Chalet location, Deux Freres
The closest catered chalet in Les Carroz to the slopes, a resort with family friendly prices! The chalet is a short skip from both the slopes and the village and has guests coming back again and again.
Just 290m from the telecabine, you can either leave your ski equipment at the chalet or in a locker at the telecabine. The lockers hold up to 4 pairs of skis are heated and cost €54 per week. Should you wish to drive the parking at the bottom of the telecabine is free.
There is a separate T.V room for the kids and 2 bathrooms with baths. The T.V rooms means that sometimes we go up to the lounge and wonder where all the kids are only to find them safely tucked away enjoying themselves in their own little area! It is a great hide away so that adults can have some peace.
The village has plenty on offer for kids from ice skating to swimming to an Ice Age themed sledging area! Les Carroz is an exciting village that constantly invests in itself. Read more about the exciting developments here.
- On the first night the chef will sit down with the parents and discuss the proposed menu for the children whereby amendments specific to the child’s needs can be made. We work on the same goal here to get the children happily fed so there is a good degree of flexibility!
- Breakfast, let’s get the kids set up for a great day! We have child friendly cereal, breads & spreads and pancakes on rotating daily hot option!
- Afternoon tea as parents is our favourite time of the day, having a drink and cake with the kids and excitedly catching up on the days adventures.
- Kids dinner is served at 17:30 allowing plenty of time for bath, CBeebies, bed etc
Free for children under 5!Discounted for children under 15.
For under 5s
- Both ski schools can start on a Monday which is fantastic!
- Both start from 3 years old!
For over 5s
Ski school starts on Mondays with ESI.
Both ski schools have great instructors. A few ESF instructors get repeatedly recommened by guests such as Nico, Yohanne and Borris!
After ski entertainment
All our chalets have guide books in with family-specific information and ideas of things to do. To give you a taste, a short walk from the chalet there is… outdoor ice skating, a traditional merry-go-round, indoor ice skating, indoor swimming pool, playgrounds, sledging… etc
We have cots, high chairs, baby cutlery, let us know in advance and we can pick anything extra such as wipes and nappies so that you don’t have to sacrifice your luggage allowance! It is possible to hire snow suitable push chairs upon arrival in resort. We have a dedicated menu for children however we do ask that parents provide infants meals, again we are happy to pick this up for you.
See our dedicated section on childcare in the FAQs
Infants in a cot are £150, see what is included here.
Please do let us know any further family specific questions and with your help we can build this page dedicated to answering your questions 🙂