Morzine apartment self catered – Petite Ibex, sleeps 6
at a glance
500m from the town centre, 253m as the crow flies!
900m from the slopes
2 bathrooms with bath
Private parking for 2 cars
A roll of a snowball from the town centre, our first ever summer and winter self catered apartment!
Comfort and convenience for your Winter and Summer vacation in Morzine in a great location. Overlooking the Nyon and Pleney slopes and situated on a quite road in a beautiful historic quartier less than 500m from the Marie. Lots of sunshine in Summer and Winter with a long south facing private balcony.
Apartment Petite Ibex has 3 bedrooms, 3 double rooms each with large wardrobes and each can be configured either as double or singles. There are also 2 bathrooms with baths and a large open plan living area with dining for 8 that spills out on to the balcony. When you open the front door the view hits you like a gust of Alpine air.
Petite by name however not by nature. The apartment is 82m2 there is also a well equipped kitchen. Separate laundry area with washing machine and tumble dryer, large hallway and cupboards with hanging space and a large private ski storage area for boots, skis and boards. The storage allows you to really unpack and make the most of the space.
The chalet also has private parking for 2 cars
The proximity to well … everything!
Double or singles, configure the beds as you like!
Got to love the log burner!
Coffee on the balcony first thing in the morning.
253m snow ball throw from the town centre.
- 2 minute walk to the bus stop for the free regular navette bus service D Mas Metoud, to take you to the Pleney and Super Morzine lifts.
- Less than 5 minute walk to the Marie and access to the shops and bars at the bottom of Rue du Bourg.
- Just over 5 minute walk to the Carrefour supermarket and a convenient navette stop to bring your shopping back afterwards.
32 Chemin de Seyrosset Bas, 74110 Morzine. Directions.
Availability and pricing
- Know your dates and chosen your chalet? Click “Available” on the table below to enquire.
- Anything we can help with? Please give us a call 0207 183 0688 or contact us here
2018 – 2019
Help booking airport transfers, ski hire and lift passes before arrival
Biodegradable coffee pods and PG tips!
Egyptian cotton linen and fluffy towels
Apartment meet and greet
Basket of Logs for the fire (winter)
WiFi, U.K TV, Apple TV
End of stay clean
Also included basic welcome back with tea, coffee, milk, sugar, basic organic cleaning products, dishwasher tabs, bin Liners, dish sponge, 2 x tea towels, loo rolls & bottle of local fizz!