Blog post takeover: Simone @Magical Snow Treks
Our guests raved so much about Simone’s treks that we want to introduce everyone to them!
“If you have never tried snowshoeing before, here’s what to expect on a half day outing:
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your chalet door.
- 2.5hrs guided tour on a mountain trails into one of Morzine’s winter wonderlands, looking at animal tracks, snow crystals and the unique beautiful scenery of the Alps.
- There will be lots of stopping-off points to enjoy the surroundings, take pictures and have a hot drink and biscuits provided by the guide.
- You will learn that snowshoeing is about enjoying the journey, not racing to the destination.
- Snowshoes and ski poles included
- The level of difficulty of the trail will suit the experience of the group. Most routes used are suitable for complete beginners.
Throughout the winter season there will be half day or full day group Magical Snow Treks to join in with, or you can book a private outing for your family and friends.
Here are the prices:
- 50€pp for a group half day – 2.5hrs hike.
- 75€ for a group full day – 5hrs hike.
- 250€ for a private guided half day.
- 350€ for a private guided full day.
( All inclusive of transport, equipment and guiding)
Please check our website for more details of what to wear and where to go.
Look forward to seeing you soon on a Magical Snow Trek with me.
Contact: Simone Simpson