With news of big package operators such as Crystal Ski not operating this season, you may be left wondering how this winter season will shape up. Well we are here and will continue to be, in our usual Siology way, offering catered chalet holidays as before… but with a few extra precautions!
Skiology C19 Updates
After a successful summer of welcoming guests to the chalets amidst the ever changing situation of the pandemic, we have introduced some now well practiced measure to help ensure the safety and well being of our guests, team and community alike while delivering to you the same Skiology holiday:
- Hand sanitiser stationed throughout the chalets.
- Zero contact check in for self catered guests
- Shopping to be disinfected while unpacked
- Removal of surplus furnishings
Our Guests Feedback
“Very good communication and also the check-in was great and Covid-19 proof (zero contact check-in). I can surely recommend this chalet.”Nathan: September 2020 (Chalet Lanterne)
“Beautiful chalet, extremely clean and in a great location (very close to the center of Morzine). Small attentions on arrival which made us extremely happy (for our dogs as well as for us). We recommend the place and will return with great pleasure!”Aurélie: August 2020 (Chalet Grand Hibou)
“Great for the attentions, the welcome, the instructions, the information, and the reactivity and also for the cleanliness of the place.”Samuel: July 2020 (Chalet Lanterne)
- All high touch level areas bleached on arrival/departure day
- Thorough deep clean of chalet on arrival/departure day
- Trained the team in accordance with HACCP
- All chefs obtained food safety level 2
Measures we have always taken
While we have taken on new measure to protect our guests, team and community, there are some things that we have always done and will continue to do during this time:
- PPE is provided and correct use demonstrated
- FOH team given extensive training
- COSHH training is provided
- Daily catered chalet clean and disinfecting of communal areas and bathrooms.
- Regular and thorough hand washing instilled in the team
Winter 2020/21 Catered chalets
Offering our usual catered chalet holiday in our 4 top selling chalets for the upcoming winter season.
Winter 2020/21 Self Catered chalets
New this season, 2 more self catered chalet options for those seeking a zero contact holiday this season.
If the time is right for you to book your next Skiology holiday but you have any further questions, please do get in touch with us and we will happily discuss you plans and assist with any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
+ 44 (0) 207 183 0688 | firstname.lastname@example.org