What’s included with your Skiology Holiday?
Our original Skiology service (all chalets)
- Tea and coffee brought to your door in the morning.
- Espresso machines (unlimited).
- Menu re-created annually by executive chef and Skiology brother, Luke Turner (former development chef at Fortnum and Mason).
- Large cooked and continental breakfast including porridge, boiled eggs, fresh French bread, jams, Nutella, Marmite, cereals, yoghurts, fruit, nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes.
- Dinner with bottomless organic white and red wine.
- Sparkling wine welcome on the first night.
- Daily communal area clean.
- Daily bedroom/bathroom clean after breakfast (optional if your room is still in use).
- Apple TV.
- Luxury linen and towels.
- British TV.
- Docking stations.
- DVD libraries.
- Reading library.
- Classic chalet games.
- Organic body wash.
- Hair dryers in every room.
- Skiology mountain restaurant guide/itineraries.
- All local taxes included.
- Bonded by A tout France.
Skiology Plus standard (chalet George)
Our standard service +
Head chef, host and chalet manager, 3 members of staff to 14 guests.
A la carte breakfast, order what you would like every catered day including eggs as you wish, bacon, sausage, crepes for the kids or adults!
Plus standard menu. Extra elements to dishes. Canapés and cheese every catered night.
Deux Freres, Grand Sapin, Ibex, Atelier
Our original service +
2 team members chef and host.
Continental breakfast with daily different hot options e.g poached eggs and smashed avocado, banana walnut pancakes etc.
Chalet Atelier & Ibex – private shuttle to and from the lift 8.30 – 9.15 & 16:00 – 17:30.
La Roche & L’Isiere
Our original Skiology service +
Continental breakfast with bacon and eggs!
Private shuttle 450m to the lift 08:30 and 08:45.
- Discounted ski hire when you mention “Skiology”.
- Discounted airport transfers.
More time on the piste
- Winter sports equipment delivered to the chalet or ski shops within 150m of the chalet.
- Lift passes waiting for you upon arrival (if ordered through us).
- Atelier, La Roche and L’Isiere, shuttle service to the Prodain lift in the morning, 490m (08:30 – 9:15)* Atelier also offers lifts back from 16:30 – 17:30.
Included for infants
- Mattress softener.
- High chair.
- Kid cutlery.
- Box of toys.
Service and catering available every day apart from staff day off (normally Wednesday) which includes a self-service continental breakfast.
Breakfast as standard is 08:00 – 09:00, children’s tea is at 17:30 and adults dinner at 19:30. Meals times are flexible by 30 mins either way to suit your group’s dynamic.
What is not included?
The following is also not included however we can help organise
• Airport transfers.
• Lift pass.
• Ski hire.
• Ski Lessons.