"Who told you about this French secret?"
Snuggled into the 4th largest connected resort in Europe, Les Carroz has all the charm of a traditional French village and all the great skiing of a larger resort (but with quieter pistes…), It’s a resort to fall in love with once discovered, several of our guests now own properties here.
Top 5 to Ski, Carroz
- 265 km of piste – the fourth largest ski area in France and the seventh largest in the world!
- Ski to Flaine – one of the most snow sure resorts in the Alps (The Telegraph)
- Peaceful pistes across the Grand Massif.
- The only village in the Massif to guarantee skiing into the village throughout the season
- Secret off piste restaurants serving exceptional food, accessible via a tow from a skidoo or piste basher!
Top 5 Apres Ski, Carroz
- Amazing restaurants including Les Servages with the winner of France’s best chef!
- Le Saint Jacquesin the heart of Carroz village serves up fine selections of beers and show major sports on the widescreen there!
- Late night revelling at Club 74!
- Take a trip to the Teepee with a local guide, snow shoe there then have food cooked on the fire for you with some Genepi to keep you warm!
- Help us in our quest for the best vin chaud on the mountain.
Top 5 Relax, Carroz
- Swim from the indoor to the outdoor swimming pool with newly refurbished spa.
- Cave 54 serves up some of the best regional wines.
- Lots of tranquil snow-shoeing tracks.
- Have a massage at one the village spas.
- Take a romantic ride in a horse and cart.
See our Les Carroz ski Chalet : Chalet Deux Freres
Come and see why our guests just keep coming back.