Join the team
Have you worked in catered chalet before? Or are you on a sabbatical from work? Or are you over the age of 23? Then you might have the experience that we are looking for.
As a tour operator we are all here for different reasons. At Skiology we are here because we believe in developing a better lifestyle. So what does this mean for you?
- Like our guests, you will benefit from nutritionally balanced meals, butcher chosen meat and organic wine.
- We all need a good work/mountain/chill balance so all of our chalets are really close to the piste to maximise mountain time, as a couple (where possible) you will be given your own apartment too.
- We believe that we can all win, while you are on our team you can make a global difference, any saving you can make from our budgets we donate to charity. Currently Team Skiology support over 1,000,000 square foot of rainforest and annually feed the children supported by Msiziafrica.
- Better than the average wage.
- A full area lift pass with carte niege ski insurance.
- A signing perk of your choice, your needs are as different as our guests.
- Team trips to other resorts.
- Company phone, per couple. When available from provider this comes with internet and free calls to U.K landlines.
- Team meals out.
- Discount ski cloths and equipment with our sponsors, Armada.
- Discount ski holidays for your family and friends.
- Ski/board hire.
- Travel expenses.
- Extra income from honesty bar system.
- Monthly chances to win ski/board lessons.
- Weekly development meetings, where we ask if there is anything that we can do to better your experience of your time with us?
- Our previous team members have said that our guests are a real selling point! We tend to get lovely guests who will make your day to day life a pleasure! We obviously can’t guarantee that however previous team members said that it should be on here!
Ultimately with us you are a valued part of a small team of amazing people, we truly believe. Happy team = happy guests!
Sound too good to be true? There is the work part too. Skiology is a firm but fair, structured company to work for. Our goal is to have the market’s highest returning guests rate and we all work hard to achieve this.
To work for Skiology you must
- Be able to give service that shows you genuinely care about guest’s enjoyment of their holiday and them becoming repeat guests.
- Be capable of achieving 6/5 feedback from guests for your accountabilities (service, cleanliness & food). This is when guests have such a good time that on a feedback form they tick the coveted 6/5 box.
- Deliver our product sustainably, in a way that is repeatable and allows the longest life of our product.
- Have a passion for good food.
- Have a desire to become and prove yourself able to work autonomously/self managing.