- During specified weekends in January and end of March
- Ski weekends in both Morzine & Les Carroz.
- Sun – Weds/Thurs & Weds/Thurs – Sun
- Morzine twin chalets La Roche and L’Isiere
- Weds to Sun £379 OR Sun to Weds £339 Morzine ski weekend availability in Chalet La Roche ski or chalet L’Isiere
- Morzine town centre chalet George
- Weds to Sun £479 OR Sun to Weds £439 Morzine chalet George ski weekend availability
- Les Carroz chalet Deux Freres
- Weds to Sun £399 OR Sun to Weds £349 see Les Carroz ski weekend availability
Skiology have been organising long weekends since 2006 and believe that they have the formula down to a fine art! To find out more about what is included please see our what is included page.
4 reasons why these two resorts are two of the ultimate ski weekends destinations.
- 1 hr from Geneva : Les Carroz is 1 hr from Geneva airport, Morzine 1 hr 15 from Geneva airport, because of this proximity transfers can be inexpensive
- Less crowded pistes : See how Morzine and Les Carroz compare with other resorts popular with the U.K winter sports market for personal piste space.
- Amazing snow records : Our chalet in Morzine is at the bottom of the Prodain cable car allowing quick access to the high altitude snow sure pistes of Avoriaz 1800, see historical Avoriaz snow conditions. Les Carroz has a better snow record that most resorts frequented by the British public see historical Les Carroz snow
- Large interlinked ski area : Les Carroz, Grand Massif – 265 km of interlinked skiing area, Morzine, Portes Du Soliel – 650 km of interlinked ski area. No more waiting at Chamonix bus / train stops !