- Chalets close to the pistes and within 1hr/1hr 30 of Geneva airport
- Chalet Grand Sapin, Deux Freres, La Roche and L’Isiere. Menu re-created annually by executive chef and Skiology brother, Luke Turner (former development chef at Fortnum and Mason).
- Chalet George. Menu created by an experienced head chef.
- Our team. Offering great service is as important to us as offering great food
- Bonded by A tout France
- Tea and coffee brought to your door in the morning*
- Organic body wash
- Skiology mountain restaurant guide/itineraries
- Discounted ski hire when you mention “Skiology”
- Discounted airport transfers
More time on the piste!
- Winter sports equipment delivered to the chalet or ski shops within 150m of the chalet
- Lift passes waiting for you upon arrival (if ordered through us)
- La Roche and L’Isiere, shuttle service to the Prodain lift in the morning, 490m (08:30 – 9:15)*
Our service standard
- Large choice for breakfast every morning, including: porridge, boiled eggs, different daily hot option available (08:00 – 09:00), fresh French bread, jams, Nutella, Marmite, cereals, yoghurts, fruit, nuts, seeds and dried fruit. (Continental breakfast on day off)*
- 3 course dinner with bottomless organic wine every catered night! With cheese plate on the penultimate night*
- Freshly baked cakes *
- Daily clean*
Skiology + service (chalet George)
- Our standard service and…
- Head chef, host and chalet manager, 3 members of staff to 14 guests.
- Head chef inspired menu.
- A la carte breakfast, order what you would like every catered day including eggs as you wish, bacon, sausage, crepes for the kids or adults! (08:00-09:00) ..
- Canapes and cheese every catered day.
- Mattress softener
- High chair
- Kid cutlery
- Box of toys
- Apple TV
- Luxury linen
- British TV
- Games consoles
- Ipod docking stations
- DVD libraries
- Classic chalet games
- All local taxis included
What is not included
The following is also not included however we can help organise …
* Every catered day. The team day off is normally Wednesday for week bookings.
**Hot breakfast as standard is 08:00 – 09:00, children’s tea is at 18:00 and adults dinner at 19:30. Meals times are flexible by 30 mins either way to suit your group’s dynamic.