Built when only the best plots were available. 200m from the telecabine.
Skiology’s Les Carroz Chalet Deux Freres is only 290m from the telecabine and just a short walk from the centre of the village, which is one of the oldest ski villages in France! Our excellent location of the chalet within this relatively undiscovered resort keeps our Skiologists come back time and time again!
If you interested already you can check out Les Carroz chalet Deux Frere’s availability or just give us a call.
- 5 bedrooms with 4 bathrooms.
- Separate TV room with a wide assortment of games and DVDs.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen, diner with chic retro styling. Perfect for an aperitif with friends, old and new!
- Big balcony complete with stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
- A large ski room with heated boot storage cupboard.
We really are in a great position with Les Carroz’s telecabine located just around the corner from the chalet. This is actually a shorter journey to walk than taking the free bus! Then at the end of the day, a pretty little path leads off the resort’s blue home run which, more often than not, is skiable all the way back to within 30m of the chalet.
All of the shops, bars and restaurants of Les Carroz are centred around the village square which is less than 10 minutes’ walk to the bottom of the hill.
The chalet is located at 96 Route Des Grangettes, Les Carroz, 74300. Directions.
2017 – 2018